Fullscreen the game!
IMPORTANT: Fullscreen the game to view the whole thing (the fullscreen button is cut off in the bottom right corner of the player).
Made for the GMTK Game Jam.
How to play:
- Move with WASD (S = interact, W = jump)
- "Save" sinners by chucking bibles at them (SHIFT or Left-Click)
- Reload on bibles by breaking crates
-Avoid temptation! A value of (100) Temptation means you lose.
- Pick up bibles and break crates with (S)
- Bibles weigh you down but picking them up decreases temptation
(Hint : If you need to decrease temptation, throw a bible and pick it up even if no enemies are around)
- Title : Mormaniac
- Description: You play as a Mormon who is trying to evangelize the sinners in the streets by throwing bibles at their faces. Can you avoid temptation from the sinners?
- How your submission matches the theme
- Throwing bibles kills enemies and also makes you lighter, while picking them up increases health but decreases speed/jump height.
- The platform(s) your game is intended to run on
- It works on Mac for sure.
- It works on Mac for sure, not sure if I set it up properly for other platforms.
- A list of any third-party resources utilized, such as engines, assets, libraries, frameworks and tools. Please include links to licenses where available
- Unity Personal Edition
- Complete contributor credits, i.e. an exhaustive list of all participants and contributors to the submission
- Programming/Production: Jack LaLonde
- Music: Max O'Meara and Jack LaLonde
- Art: Stephen Pipilas and Jack LaLonde
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- About the in-browser versionJul 17, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.